This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Grilling Gifts. From pellets to seasonings, we’ve got just what the smoker and griller in your life wants this season!
Owning a smoker is a dream for many foodies. Right in your back yard you’re able to master the technique that is believed to date back to primitive cavemen. The notes of smokey flavor envelope your food and give it a distinct taste that will leave you drooling for more.
Learning to smoke food is an experience all in its own. It takes time, patience and practice to get it just right. In order to master smoking food, you need the right tools to help you along the way.
These smoker gifts (also great grilling gifts) are sure to excite the meat smoker in your life!
Top Grilling Gifts You’ll Love To Give & Receive
These utensils are made of thick solid stainless steel and have comfortable silicone grips. Rust resistant, dishwasher save and ergonomic.
2. Grill Gloves
Fire, flame and water resistant. These grilling (also smoker) gloves are a great gift for all pit masters. Their non-slip fingers allow for easy handling of meat right on your smoker.
This bristle free brush is a safe and effective tool to help keep smokers and grills clean and ready to go. Bristles are extremely dangerous if swallowed and are known to come off of grill brushes. Give peace of mind with this gift so food is the only focus.
4. Smoker Cover
We are a Pit Boss family and keep ours covered any time it isn’t in use. I specifically love this one because it is so easy to clean. Anyone who keeps their smoker outside known pollen season is something to watch out for.
@thesmokedkings Keep it fresh ✌🏼 All you need is Dawn to make your cover look new. #dawndishsoap #grillcover #pitbossgrills #cleaninghacks ♬ She Share Story (for Vlog) – 山口夕依
We’ll call it a smoker pizza stone but it can truly be used anywhere. Yes, you can make amazing smoked pizza on this baby but that’s not where it ends. Use it for breads, chicken or even SMOKED COOKIES! If you dare of course.
Be sure to click the link and check this one out! There are flavors available from Pecan and Apple to Trophy blend and Whiskey Barrel. There is something to suite every pit master so check out reviews and grab one that sounds perfect for yours!
Every true smoker knows watching the temperature of your meat is key. A Bluetooth digital thermometer allows you to keep an eye on everything no matter where you are. This is a gift that is sure to make an impact and help your smoker become even better at creating smoked masterpieces.
This gift is probably the most fun gift on our list. Testing out new spices and rubs is like testing out a new car. Every new experience comes packed with its own thrills. Gift sets like this encourage smokers and grillers to try new flavors they typically wouldn’t go for.
Shirts like this are always a fun gift. Purchase and count how many times they wear it. It will start to set the mood kind of like new workout clothes.
That wraps up the top 9 grilling gifts! Let us know in the comments which one you decided to purchase.
Less about us and more about the food. We want to focus on what we all really care about - smoking delicious meals to enjoy with our family & friends. We perfect the recipes, you make the memories.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites Dipped in ChocolatePeanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the ultimate dessert for anyone loves the combination of sweet and salty in one delicious...
- Perfectly Smoked Chuck Roast RecipeMake perfectly smoked chuck roast EVERY SINGLE TIME. This recipe has been on repeat in our home for well over...
- No Bake Avalanche CookiesIt’s always the season for baking with these delicious and simple no bake avalanche cookies! Make them as simple and...
- Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip CookiesNo joke. These award winning soft chocolate chip cookies will win the hearts of your family and friends no matter...
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf – Cheeseburger StyleAll the goodness of smoked bacon wrapped meatloaf with the added kick of cheeseburger style ingredients! This smoked recipe is...
- Smoked Pumpkin Dump CakeThe seasons of fall in one delicious, smoked dish. Our smoked pumpkin dump cake recipe combines pumpkin and spices to...