This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Jump to Recipe
Add a smoky twist to your seasoned pretzels! Sure, this recipe would be great in the oven. Smoking these bad boys just takes it to a whole new level.
If you own a smoker you know just how amazing smoke makes everything taste! That’s what inspired us to create our seasoned pretzels on the smoker. The smoky flavor hits every bite of this homemade snack. The best part? It only takes 30 minutes to smoke so you aren’t burning through pellets like crazy.
This recipe is extremely simple. It’s a great one to try as a beginner or to make together with kids. All you need is butter, ranch seasoning packet, garlic powder and pretzels!
To get started on this recipe, first melt your butter in a microwave safe bowl. Next, whisk the ranch seasoning and garlic powder into the butter. Place your pretzels into a large bowl, drizzle your butter mixture over top and stir being sure to coat evenly!
You can also use a large Ziplock bag for this part if you choose. Just add pretzels to the bag, add butter mixture, close and shake!
Now it’s time to smoke! Place your pretzels onto a baking sheet and spread evenly. It’s okay for them to overlap. Put the baking sheet in the smoker and 30 minutes later you’ll have delicious smoked seasoned pretzels!
Creating delicious snacks on the smoker is one of our favorite past times. Don’t get me wrong. We love all things smoked meat but snacks are just so much fun! From smoked cream cheese to smoked almonds, making food that can be munched on socially is what really gets us going!
Check out some of our top smoked snack recipes!
Seasoned Pretzels on the Smoker
Time to get smoking! Be sure to let us know how much you love your pretzels in the comments below! Last note before we get started – don’t worry if some of the pretzels are more seasoned then the others. Those extra seasoned ones are little treats along the way. Kind of like rye chips in Chex Mix 🙂
Seasoned Pretzels on the Smoker
- 16 oz pretzels
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- Start smoker and set to 250 degrees.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl, about 40 seconds. Be sure to cover with a paper towel.
- Mix ranch seasoning packet and garlic powder with melted butter.
- Pour pretzels into a large bowl & drizzle butter mixture over top. Toss to completely coat.
- Spread pretzels onto a baking sheet. It's okay for them to overlap.
- Place on smoker and cook for 30 mins.
- Remove from smoker. Separate pretzels from baking sheet using a spatula. Allow to cool and serve! Store in an airtight container (if there are any left!)
Less about us and more about the food. We want to focus on what we all really care about - smoking delicious meals to enjoy with our family & friends. We perfect the recipes, you make the memories.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites Dipped in ChocolatePeanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the ultimate dessert for anyone loves the combination of sweet and salty in one delicious...
- Perfectly Smoked Chuck Roast RecipeMake perfectly smoked chuck roast EVERY SINGLE TIME. This recipe has been on repeat in our home for well over...
- No Bake Avalanche CookiesIt’s always the season for baking with these delicious and simple no bake avalanche cookies! Make them as simple and...
- Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip CookiesNo joke. These award winning soft chocolate chip cookies will win the hearts of your family and friends no matter...
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf – Cheeseburger StyleAll the goodness of smoked bacon wrapped meatloaf with the added kick of cheeseburger style ingredients! This smoked recipe is...
- Smoked Pumpkin Dump CakeThe seasons of fall in one delicious, smoked dish. Our smoked pumpkin dump cake recipe combines pumpkin and spices to...