This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Jump to Recipe
Smoked pork loin is a moist and flavorful entrée that is simple to make on your smoker. In this post you’ll learn how to smoke a pork loin.
How To Smoke A Pork Loin
Pork loins are relatively easy to smoke so long as you watch the temperature. Because this cut of meat has just the right amount of fat, it stays moist and is a sure-to-please dish. Smoked pork loin takes about 2 -3 hours to cook so it’s a perfect recipe for beginner smokers as well.
To get started on your pork loin, start your smoker (we LOVE our Pit Boss but any smoker will work) and set to 220 degrees. From there, pat dry your loin, rub with olive oil and seasoning with our favorite Dry Smoking Rub. Next, place your pork loin on the smoker, insert the temperature probe and shut the lid.
Let your pork loin smoke until it reaches 145 degrees. Remove from smoker, let rest tented with aluminum foil for 15 minutes and serve.
What To Serve With Smoked Pork Loin
Really, anything will do! We enjoyed with dish with a taco salad, rolls and applesauce. Mashed potatoes, butter noodles or pasta salad would also be great to pair with your smoke loin.
If you’d like to stick with the smoked theme try one of our smoked side dishes below!
Smoked Pork Loin
The recipe below will show you exactly how to smoke your pork loin to perfection. Follow every step of the process for a juicy, tender, simple entree you’ll make again and again!
Smoked Pork Loin
- 4-5 lb Pork Loin
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Dry Smoking Rub
- Turn on smoker and set temperature to 220 degrees.
- Using a paper towel, pat dry the loin. Rub with olive oil and season on all sides.
- Place pork loin directly onto smoker. Insert temperature probe and shut lid. Smoke until pork loin temperature reaches 145 degrees, about 2.5 hours.
- Remove temperature probe from pork loin and then remove from smoker. Let rest for 15 minutes tented with aluminum foil.
- Slice and serve.
Less about us and more about the food. We want to focus on what we all really care about - smoking delicious meals to enjoy with our family & friends. We perfect the recipes, you make the memories.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites Dipped in ChocolatePeanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the ultimate dessert for anyone loves the combination of sweet and salty in one delicious … Read more
- Perfectly Smoked Chuck Roast RecipeMake perfectly smoked chuck roast EVERY SINGLE TIME. This recipe has been on repeat in our home for well over … Read more
- No Bake Avalanche CookiesIt’s always the season for baking with these delicious and simple no bake avalanche cookies! Make them as simple and … Read more
- Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip CookiesNo joke. These award winning soft chocolate chip cookies will win the hearts of your family and friends no matter … Read more
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf – Cheeseburger StyleAll the goodness of smoked bacon wrapped meatloaf with the added kick of cheeseburger style ingredients! This smoked recipe is … Read more
- Smoked Pumpkin Dump CakeThe seasons of fall in one delicious, smoked dish. Our smoked pumpkin dump cake recipe combines pumpkin and spices to … Read more