Smoked Pork Loin
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Jump to Recipe
Smoked pork loin is a moist and flavorful entrée that is simple to make on your smoker. In this post you’ll learn how to smoke a pork loin.
How To Smoke A Pork Loin
Pork loins are relatively easy to smoke so long as you watch the temperature. Because this cut of meat has just the right amount of fat, it stays moist and is a sure-to-please dish. Smoked pork loin takes about 2 -3 hours to cook so it’s a perfect recipe for beginner smokers as well.
To get started on your pork loin, start your smoker (we LOVE our Pit Boss but any smoker will work) and set to 220 degrees. From there, pat dry your loin, rub with olive oil and seasoning with our favorite Dry Smoking Rub. Next, place your pork loin on the smoker, insert the temperature probe and shut the lid.
Let your pork loin smoke until it reaches 145 degrees. Remove from smoker, let rest tented with aluminum foil for 15 minutes and serve.
What To Serve With Smoked Pork Loin
Really, anything will do! We enjoyed with dish with a taco salad, rolls and applesauce. Mashed potatoes, butter noodles or pasta salad would also be great to pair with your smoke loin.
If you’d like to stick with the smoked theme try one of our smoked side dishes below!
Twice Baked Potatoes On The Smoker
Smoked Pork Loin
The recipe below will show you exactly how to smoke your pork loin to perfection. Follow every step of the process for a juicy, tender, simple entree you’ll make again and again!
Smoked Pork Loin
- 4-5 lb Pork Loin
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Dry Smoking Rub
- Turn on smoker and set temperature to 220 degrees.
- Using a paper towel, pat dry the loin. Rub with olive oil and season on all sides.
- Place pork loin directly onto smoker. Insert temperature probe and shut lid. Smoke until pork loin temperature reaches 145 degrees, about 2.5 hours.
- Remove temperature probe from pork loin and then remove from smoker. Let rest for 15 minutes tented with aluminum foil.
- Slice and serve.
The Smoked Kings
Less about us and more about the food. We want to focus on what we all really care about - smoking delicious meals to enjoy with our family & friends. We perfect the recipes, you make the memories.
- No Bake Avalanche CookiesIt’s always the season for baking with these delicious and simple no bake avalanche cookies! Make them as simple and...
- Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip CookiesNo joke. These award winning soft chocolate chip cookies will win the hearts of your family and friends no matter...
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf – Cheeseburger StyleAll the goodness of smoked bacon wrapped meatloaf with the added kick of cheeseburger style ingredients! This smoked recipe is...
- Smoked Pumpkin Dump CakeThe seasons of fall in one delicious, smoked dish. Our smoked pumpkin dump cake recipe combines pumpkin and spices to...
- The Best Smoked Mac And Cheese RecipeSmoked Mac and Cheese Homemade macaroni and cheese is one of the best comfort foods. The rich and gooey cheese,...
- The Best Seasoning For Smoked Cream Cheese | Top 4 VarietiesThe ultimate roundup of the best seasoning for smoked cream cheese. We’re sharing 4 delicious ways to season your smoked...