This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Jump to Recipe
Talk about delicious. Our smoked s’more brownie recipe combines traditional fudgy brownies with mini marshmallows and crumbled graham crackers for a new smoky twist on a campfire favorite.
To start, lets just thank everyone who created the modern day smoker. Because of them, majority of us have been able to discover JUST HOW AMAZING smoking food is. I mean, smoked brownies? Say no more.
These brownies are SO SIMPLE. You use brownie mix out of a box. Smoke that bad boy and then top with marshmallows and crumbled graham crackers. Voila! Smoked S’mores Brownies.
OUR FAVORITE CAST IRON SKILLET
If you’re like me, you like to match up every single detail when recreating a recipe for the first time. We personally used
How To Make Smoked S’more Brownie
As stated above, this is really quite simple as long as you follow the directions.
To start, plug in your smoker and set the temperature to 325. Meanwhile, mix all the brownie ingredients and sit to the side. Melt 1 tbsp of butter in your cast iron skillet and then pour brownie mix into skillet. From here, smoke your brownies for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.
While your brownies are cooking, crumble up 2 graham cracker sheets. I do this but putting them in a Ziplock bag and smashing with a mallet.
Here’s the fun part! Leave your skillet in the smoker but turn it off. Now, top with marshmallows and close the smoker lid. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the smoker and top with crumbled up graham crackers.
It’s ready to serve! We like to pair this with vanilla ice cream and top with a chocolate drizzle and left over crumbled graham crackers. Enjoy!
Smoked S’more Brownie
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 graham cracker sheets
- Start your smoker and set to 325 degrees.
- Make brownies according to package instructions. Ours used the eggs, water and vegetable oil listed above in the ingredients. Sit to the side
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter in a 10 to 12 inch cast iron skillet over the stove. Remove from heat & add brownie mixture.
- Place cast iron skillet on the smoker for 35-40 minutes, until done.
- While brownies are cooking, crumble two graham cracker sheets. Sit to the side.
- Once finished cooking, turn off the smoker. Leave the skillet on the smoker, top the brownies with mini marshmallows and close the lid. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from smoker. Top with crumbled graham crackers and serve.
- Store left overs in air tight container.
Less about us and more about the food. We want to focus on what we all really care about - smoking delicious meals to enjoy with our family & friends. We perfect the recipes, you make the memories.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites Dipped in ChocolatePeanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the ultimate dessert for anyone loves the combination of sweet and salty in one delicious...
- Perfectly Smoked Chuck Roast RecipeMake perfectly smoked chuck roast EVERY SINGLE TIME. This recipe has been on repeat in our home for well over...
- No Bake Avalanche CookiesIt’s always the season for baking with these delicious and simple no bake avalanche cookies! Make them as simple and...
- Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip CookiesNo joke. These award winning soft chocolate chip cookies will win the hearts of your family and friends no matter...
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf – Cheeseburger StyleAll the goodness of smoked bacon wrapped meatloaf with the added kick of cheeseburger style ingredients! This smoked recipe is...
- Smoked Pumpkin Dump CakeThe seasons of fall in one delicious, smoked dish. Our smoked pumpkin dump cake recipe combines pumpkin and spices to...